Everyone looking to establish their brand in Nigeria or register some classes of business with the compliant body are expected to have an registered trademark. The Nigeria IPO delivers this services through a number of its agents through out the country.
Gateway is a recognised partner of the Nigeria IPO through which this services are delivered.
To apply for a Nigeria Trademark, you'll need a copy of the international trademark class.click here to download it.
You'll then need to complete the Trademark application form with a copy of your international passport datapage or a valid driving license.
To apply, start by downloading the application form;
1. Download the form here
2. Complete the form sections mentioned below ONLY;
1. Complete all section of the form accurately.
2. Be sure to select the correct class.
3. Where applicable, attach the image you wish to tardemark.
3. Click Apply Now below to proceed with the application.